Sunday, July 28, 2013

SWEATSHIRTS: NOW TO BE WORN WITH A SHINY SKIRT


I'm not even going to try to call this a comeback, because I'm pretty sure, unbeknownst to downtown's sidewalk, we've been wearing them for years, privately.  I for one have a few at the top of my closet.  One in particular is reserved for the next time I feel like welding something.  The rest are for long-term boyfriend eyes only.  And I don't think I'm alone.  I'm willing to venture that your closet is housing some sweatshirts too, top or bottom - unless you're wearing one right now, you lazy couch potato!  Ha, just kidding.  

So there you have it!  If you're broke like me, you can put your junky threadbares to use; give your co-workers an eyeful instead of your boyfriend for a change.  Or if you have more than a little to spare, check Polyvore and get your self something damn fancy.  My favorite is the cropped Acne flower print

(Image via Harper's Bazaar.)

1 comment:

The Fashion Stir Fry said...

Love the mix and i am can say i am a little bit excited for fall for the first time ever. Great post.

http://www.thefashionstirfry.com