Wednesday, August 7, 2013

LIPPY LOOKS

Since my hiatus, I have planned many more outfit posts.  And since this site is soon to be chalk-full of pictures of my face, I thought it would be beneficial to focus first on some new faces, perhaps ones that are in the business of being photographed, with say awesome clothes and make-up.

See how the center of their lips is a little more orangey than the outsides?  I'm dying to try this look.


Holly Fulton Spring'13.  Photo via www.moduspublicity.com

And.... Follow me on Bloglovin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I have to try this and other thing: 2 different but well paired colors up and down! ;)

Mindy Erazo said...

These are very pretty colors. Love the look.

xx
Mindy

www.mindyerazo.com

AG88 said...

You have such an eye for color, you should definitely bring this site back!