Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SKIN TIGHT


During the time of my sexually formative years, I was developing this theory about women's clothing, a theory encouraged by my then Abercrombie-wearing sister, that certain clothes were intimidating to men and if I wanted a boyfriend I better stop wearing patterned lace tights under my capri pants and stick to jeans and body hugging t-shirts.  Because why would I want to draw attention to my ankles with a cool pattern when I could opt to show off my blooming little ta-tas and, on the off chance they were big enough, even snatch myself a boyfriend?  At 14 it was really that simple: big tits equaled infinite power (arguably true at most ages).

Now at 22, a whooping nine years out of junior high, and I'm starting to rethink my theory.  Men still like breasts and women still like breasts.  That hasn't changed and fortunately never will, but the funny thing about men is that the good ones mature, and around the same time I stopped buying mini skirts so short that my bare ass touched the chair was also about the time I started meeting boys who thought girls were attractive with or without tight clothes and that being able to see the curve of a breast was not the end all be all of hotness.

I whole heartedly agree.

Interested in reading what I have to say tomorrow?  Follow Sheer Job on Blog Lovin'.

2 comments:

Paula said...

HA! Funny. The thing with men are they are visual creatures - if a chicks breasts are pronounced they might be more likely to notice said girl - same with those floral tights - they may confuse his eyes, but most dudes notice the "girls" floral tights or none ;-)

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Haha definitely true, Paula.